3/12/2023

untold tale


from here, its a long way home

the folding breeze for a moment, is no longer the same

far from where i know, 

‘graceful’ doesnt belong to the rain

and cold, thats the only particles in my bones



tell myself how life is a fading dark, 

but only listen to a few

show me where to go, i hate this place, i hate the views

crawling on my knees in a hope of day

theres no one that can make me stay



the remaining love has shred like the skin of old

yes i am falling, just like the universe told

with the grip of my arms, i asked out loud

was i for a moment or was i the hopeful cloud?



if only for a second, could i see the other side

lead me to the path with my broken faith

there’s no telling what i’ll find when you were underneath

over every subtle memory that you beat

this could be my last breath.



No comments:

Post a Comment

the metamorphosis of the oblivious

  Every pages in every human's story has a stop. A stop to the next bridge, next day and the next page. My page was usually unwritten, b...