3/13/2023

the metamorphosis of the oblivious

 

Every pages in every human's story has a stop. A stop to the next bridge, next day and the next page. My page was usually unwritten, because my soul flew so long for me to be able to write again. In his world, he saw me as a phantom who is hating my own shadow. I chased other's so that I could forget. I startled whenever I had those dreams about me waking up from another. Probably, that's just how my pages is written. Full with dreams but very awakening.


In the awakening, I shattered so many times. I didn't want to be this person, I hated this body. Why I was sent here and why I wasn't there. Question leads to another, I felt so torn just to answer the ghost in me. I thought the world has it answer, that's why I am still here standing on this earth. One day a killer dragon in my dream blew its final shot and the flames chased away my fears. Fear of being wronged, especially.


My paranoia morphed without a single glitch. Nobody knew since nobody asked.  I hated confrontation and pity, I still do till these days. From a small fragment of hope, it grows to a beautiful and a promising wings, illuminating my eyes just like the strap on my wrist. Who was I to know, a small wings could be teaming up with a dragon just to fight the ghost in my dreams.


That was something that I will never understand. You knew before I even have the will to speak. You heal me before I could drop a tear. The road for my phantom was paved long before I knew how to dream again. The pages of my guilt was erased before it was even written. The prized was earned but there was never a game. In the end, you still let me win.





No comments:

Post a Comment

the metamorphosis of the oblivious

  Every pages in every human's story has a stop. A stop to the next bridge, next day and the next page. My page was usually unwritten, b...