3/01/2014

Wounds are easy to recover



You came and washed my wounds
That's so sudden and I dont mind
So you found thorns under my skin,
Makes you really want to leave me soon
With peace you say that we're done
You think I'll wonder where you've been.


So now I'm telling you that you're mistaken
Do you remember last time,
that you washed my wounds with salt?
Now I'm nothing but a stronger person
But thanks to you, I can swallow your lines
And I even forgot the taste being sad.


You said you didn't mean it though
I should believe it but I cant read your mind
All I can do is smile and walk forever.
So I wrote this, just for you to know,
that I'm not bleeding and I'm really fine
Because wounds are really easy to recover.





No comments:

Post a Comment

the metamorphosis of the oblivious

  Every pages in every human's story has a stop. A stop to the next bridge, next day and the next page. My page was usually unwritten, b...