9/04/2014

O week.



Minggu ni tiba-tiba je sempat nak tulis lagu untuk minggu orientasi aku. So O Week ni stands for orientation week lah. Korang boleh guna lirik ni dan reka melodi sendiri. Hahaha 


Feel so tired these days
But cant sleep in bed
I always feel like, Im gonna lose my leg.
Walking in that pavement
walking again, again and again.


Bridge: 
My shoes are getting bigger
(maybe my legs become smaller)
My tudung get crumpled here
And I,


Chorus:
I cant even imagine those blinks and those heels,
those makeup and those lens
Are nothing here, 
Because we never rest,
we never had
Never had.
Sleep tiimmmmeeeeee
Ooohh la la la la la
Hu hu hu
La la la


Because this is my O Week
Thats why Im feeling so weak
Cant you understand Im feelin like sick horse,
or a died chicken (haha)
Yet Im happy.
Like crazy.


Repeat Bridge and Chorus.

Ok bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

the metamorphosis of the oblivious

  Every pages in every human's story has a stop. A stop to the next bridge, next day and the next page. My page was usually unwritten, b...